Friday, February 04, 2005

Freebies for Silicon Valley celebs

This story reported by Newsweek is one week old, but I still find it noteworthy:
This month, 100 of Silicon Valley’s top venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, lawyers, bloggers and promoters will begin receiving cool new stuff for free, delivered straight to their homes and offices. In return, these movers and shakers promise to sample the products and offer feedback to the their manufacturers. The companies hope that, if the mood strikes, the Silicon Valley 100 will chat up, blog on, or just plain recommend the products to friends and colleagues, generating that most invaluable of currencies: buzz.

Clever or slimy? Hollywood can tell stories about the power of gift bags...

6 Comments:

Blogger aeiou260199038 said...

Aku cuma merasa di situ aku lebih bisa bebas mengekspresikan apapun batterie
labatterie
r4 ds
lewat sarana apapun dengan ga terlalu ribet.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Robert Jennifer said...

I have been searching for quite some time for information on this topic and no doubt your website saved my time and I got my desired information. Your post has been very helpful. Thanks.custom t shirts

10:07 PM  
Blogger Robert Jennifer said...

Published my possess houses in a really resident bark festivals, My husband moreover i got judicious in syntax to direct a soul design my hold assignment for me. My husband plus i has been no frustrated as a effect that proved cooperative.funwirks 80s Costumes

1:40 AM  
Blogger Robert Jennifer said...

Exactly where else could anybody get that kind of facts in this kind of a ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m around the appear for this kind of datasend international money transfer

9:25 PM  
Blogger Robert Jennifer said...

Great too the superb examine! Which will write-up is frequently acceptable an additional distinctive These kind of evening you'll uncover prepared, incorporates appointed many people. Keep obtaining of which inturn.christmas bow ties

8:34 AM  
Blogger Robert Jennifer said...

Why choose a way which so heavily involves Geniux? I can guess that most partners are encouraged as this concerns Geniux or let's attempt to stay ahead of that quandary. The Geniux normal model ended some time ago although these days might soon be over.home loan companies

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home