Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A toast to Sandra!


I have to say f**** CONGRATULATIONS to my friend SANDRA in Switzerland! I just read on the website of this helvetic media trade magazine that she has been named Publisher of Switzerland's largest business magazine Bilanz - the publication I worked for once. Congrats, congrats! For a woman who never wanted to have a professional career you are holding up quite well! Chapeau for your achievements! As a treat I suggest that you're planning your next vacation at a very romantic destination with a looong and fascinating history :): The Napa Valley Lodge in Yountville, California. Go for a virtual tour and make a room reservation - now! Your hubby will adore you even more! And yes, you can also play golf in this wine lover's paradise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home