Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sexual assistant to hire

Found again an 'interesting' ad on Craigslist. It's titled "Sexual Executive/Personal Assistant to hire". The description:
As my resume below reflects, I am a professional Executive/Personal Assistant. I am also an attractive detailed oriented, efficient individual with impressive multitasking and people skills. I am very sexual and would enjoy an employer who was also so inclined. Salary is negotiable. Although, only serious and verifiable opportunities will be explored. Only those able to offer a minimum starting salary of at least 40k annually with medical should respond. Discretion is of the utmost importance.

What's to say? Sex is the new Harvard degree. Oh yeah, but dont' forget there is a salary minimum. Why calling a prostitute when you can call it a nice work relationship. "Working Girl" meets "Deep Throat" - I'm sure Paul Verhoeven would make a fantastic movie out of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home